Misc. Buildings
1945

"The array of buildings from the left are: far left: Aviation Technical Training class room building;
left: Cadet barracks later became Reservist barracks; Center behind trees: Link Trainer Building,
later remodeled and became ASW Training; right: Warehouse bldg. One of 3 buildings that
comprised the Transportation complex the other 2 were to the immediate right and not shown."
-- Hal Neubauer


Copyright 1999NASGIVM  All rights reserved.
Revised: January 28, 2010

>